Today, I had one of those can’t.get.out.of.bed. mornings where the pattering of rain against my windows and cozy scented candles are enough to keep me nuzzled in bed for a few extra
When I did finally rise, I made it all the way to the kitchen where I proceeded to eat Trader Joe’s oven baked french fries for
breakfast lunch and I capped off my morning noon with Holly Golightly for “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” (one of my all-time rainy day favorites).
Check out one of the best rainy kissing scenes of all time! Also, take note of the fab classic Burberry trench coat Ms. Hepburn is wearing!
So finally, after a long internal battle, I decided that it was best to grab my books, boots, and umbrella and head to a nearby cafe to do some work. I forgot that San Francisco can be so charming in the rain!
I stumbled upon this little cafe in the Inner Richmond called Cafe Coco. Great place to study! They have a few large tables, a nice fire place, free wifi, reasonably priced food and drinks, and an excellent soy chai latte! ;)
So happy I decided to get out of the house and enjoy this rainy San Francisco afternoon. While the city has really showed us some exceptional sunny days this fall, I think it’s fair to say that it’s time to prepare for the rainy season.
Here’s how you can look as stylish as Miss Holly Golightly this winter!
- Khaki Trench Coat. Romwe.com. $137.00: http://www.polyvore.com
- Clear Bubble Umbrella. Target. $16.99: http://www.target.com
- Wool Bow Beanie. OohLaLoft.$28.00: http://oohlaloft.com
- Leopard Umbrella with Case. Pier1. $20.00: http://www.pier1.com
- Pelican Fleece Tall Rain boots.Macy’s.$78.00: http://www1.macys.com
- Dip Dye Faux Fur Jacket. Nasty Gal. $228.00: http://www.nastygal.com
- Kardashian Black Biker Jacket. dorothyperkins.com. $98.00:http://www.polyvore.com
- Mukluks Zig Zag Print Rain Boots. DSW.com. $49.95: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/mukluks
- Floral Fashion Scarf.Target.$14.99: http://www.target.com
Keep warm and live life in-joy!